Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received Call From Vro!

Rate this topic

Kimmy

Hubby received a call today from the VA regional office. The woman completed a form over the phone with him confirming my oldest daughter status as a full time college student. She said that she could not tell him his percentage over the phone but based on the information she was requesting he could assume that it is atleast 30%. She informed him that the separation pay amount would be deducted from the retro pay. She also said she was so glad she caught him today by phone because if not she would have sent him a letter to get the info and his file would have moved to the bottom of the pile.

She said he should receive a package in 2 to 3 weeks. God is soooooo awesome!!!!

Wife & loving personal assistant to my Gulf War Veteran

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was probably to verify the dependency issues.Hubby is right 30% and over.... good assumption and I agree.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

yahoooooo, I got the brown envelope today, I was awarded 50% for PTSD, plus the 50% I am give me a rating of 70%. I was denied % for the hypertension. They said in review of my treatment record they see I was a VN veteran on the ground ws was expose to the herbicide AO and I could file for that on IHD. OK I will do that tomorrow. Thanks to all my brothera and sisters on here for all the help you provided.

Just checked ebennies and see that the claim status has gone from "gathering evidence" to "preparation for notification." biggrin.png After the call and change the status today, we are feeling very positive. Waiting on the letter to generate.

Edited by Kimmy

Wife & loving personal assistant to my Gulf War Veteran

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use