VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Compensation

Rate this topic

cg1979

I wasn't aware that you could get rated for Hypogonadism. I have it and I take meds daily for it, but was denied SC even though it was in my service record and started in service. Although I did get SMC K. I was under the impression that it wasn't rateable? Is this something I should appeal? I am still within my first year of their decision?

Thanks

Bob

I am very proud of you and happy for you. I like the way you took your time and got everything in order. Good motivation for us to stay the course.

Thanks!

I wasn't aware that you could get rated for Hypogonadism. I have it and I take meds daily for it, but was denied SC even though it was in my service record and started in service. Although I did get SMC K. I was under the impression that it wasn't rateable? Is this something I should appeal? I am still within my first year of their decision?

Thanks

Bob

Yes Bob

Thanks

Bob

DC 7523 - Testis Atrophy

I'm considering appealing for P&T, does anyone know if their could be a drawback to a appeal? (such as lowering my rating)

cg,

If P&T status has not yet been considered by VBA and denied -

then the issue is not ripe to begin an appeal on.

In other words, we can't appeal an issue until the issue has been denied.

I found this interesting, I logged in to pay my Federal Student Loan today and on 3/28/13 it was paid in full, no details as to where the payment came from. I can only assume that the VA made this payment, whats odd is I have not filed any paperwork in regards to my student loan with the VA. Would they take the initiative to do this on their own?

I personally would check into this further and request a

letter of loan satisfaction or waiver of balance,whatever

they refer to this as legally.

JMHO

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use