VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sleep Apena Parkinson's

Rate this question

warren

Question

i have parkinson's disease and i wake up several times a night. i go to bed fatigued and wake up fatigued. what sleep i do get is not good sleep. the next day i take several naps. i'm tired all day long. i have vivid dreams at night, i snore, have even woke myself up snoring and i have woke up because i wasn't breathing. if my va neurologists prescribes a cpap can i file a claim for sleep apena?

GOD BLESS

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think the main thing to keep abreast of, is mentality and attitude. Im so sick of people being scared to file a claim, afraid to rock the boat, afraid to challenge the Va. The VA was established a LONG time ago, FOR the Veterans. IT IS OUR VA . THEY WORK FOR US. Dont take excuses/. You did not deliver excuses when you served did you> You devivered RESULTS. That is what you should expect, competent people , who deliver results on your claims, not excuse.

So dont fall for the BS dont fall for " the country is broke". Theres enough gold in ft. knox to build a castle. our sec of defense was giving Pakistan enough money to run thier entire country on for 10 years, while they hid bin ladin from us.

Anytime I deal with anyone and they start making excuse abt the backlog of , claims, long wars, lots of veterans filing and on and on, I stop them right then and there. And the first thing I tell them, Is there is no valid excuse, to NOT take care of the veterans who protect this country., PERIOD.