Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Approved

Rate this topic

coconutvee

Hello all

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help. I finally got P&T today. It took a whole year, but I got it. I just need to work on SSDI now. Thanks again for all the help and GOD BLESS!!!

Coconutvee:

Glad for ya, what a great story, wasn't a member when you first posted this, but as I go through and review some of the great things that the crew here at hadit is doing for veterans, I just had to offer my congrats as well. May GOD continue to bless you and keep you.

jmack

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Be sure and let Social Security see that VA made you 100%. Congrats!!!!

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Hello

I got approved this month for 100% housebound. I always thought that if you got 100% that would qualify for homestead tax exemption in Florida and an DOD ID card. I was told by the VA that it has to be P&T. I have never heard of housebound. What is the reason for being rated housebound? How does a rating become P&T? I have a terminal condition rated 100%, another 70% and three more at 10%. Man the more I try to figure the way the VA operates the more confussing it gets.

I live in Fl for 16 years, now you qualify for SS, now your that your 100% and get all the perks that your talking about do it tomorrow.

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

• HadIt.com Elder

Yoggie

I can't understand how a vet can be housebound and not be P&T. The VA is just playing games. If you have to file an appeal asking for chapter 35 benefits I would do it. Did you get chapter 35 with the 100%? If so you are P&T.