VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this topic

Hi guys, my story was that I was shorted over 2k in retroactive disability payments. For a while, I didn't know that anything was wrong. Then I was kicking some numbers around in my head and I realized the back pay amount didn't make sense. After doing the calculations on my computer, I was on the phone with the VA faster than a speeding bullet. I am now expecting another payment of over 2 thousand dollars.

To help you calculate for your retroactive payment, I've created this website www.vadisabilitycalculator.com/back-pay-calculator.

Try it for yourself and please give some feedback or comment. Thank you!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, for a while I didn't know that anything I was shorted over 2k in retroactive disability payments. Then I was kicking some numbers around in my head and I realized the back pay amount didn't make sense. After doing the calculations on my computer, I was on the phone with the VA faster than a speeding bullet. I am now expecting another payment of over 2 thousand dollars.

To help you calculate for your retroactive payment, I've created this website www.vadisabilitycalculator.com/back-pay-calculator.

Try it for yourself and please give some feedback or comment. Thank you!

SPAM BIG TIME!!!!!!!

And YES I know everything there is to know about websites....That website is a survey website and that link needs to be blocked or this thread deleted..

BTW Roger this isn't anything against you whatsoever but you need to forewarn people about doing a survey before hand. If you need to do this to make extra bucks then that is on you. But please don't try to trick people into doing a survey, mainly other veterans.

Edited by rpowell01

• Founder

The survey is optional and the calculator itself does not require any personal identification information so I do not think you can say it is spam. There is no mandatory personal identification information asked for if you want to take the survey do if not don't. Just as a general rule I don't advise giving personal identification information any website with you checking it out first.

TBird where exactly is the survey an option to using the calculator? Really think about it. Why would he invite people to his website to use that calculator? I have used many VA calculators and NONE of them than forces you to take a survey. Also, why in the world would that so called calculator need to know DOBs of your children and spouse? Sorry but I am telling the way I see it.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use