Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Trick Of Clearing The Back-Log

Rate this question

kevin4998

Question

Well it seems they know how to clear the back-log. No surprise, but by just claiming errors in the claim process.

In my case that would be, after checking E-Bennies, that they have basically closed all because I did not submit my prescribed medication in time (2 years I think). I did not submit this information, because ALL my prescribed meds are via the VA. That information should be readly available to them when they recieved the paperwork from the VA (which I know they did recieve it).

I do not know if I can "fix" this, but I plan on going up to the RO in Indy (good thing I am only 30 minutes from it) this coming week.

I thought maybe I would at least get a C&P for at least one of my claims where I could possiably "straighten" out anything that maybe "not be properly" filled out or missing. Guess they do not want to even do exams to avoid the costs of that all togather.

I am sure in time I will get this straighten out, just po's me that they are looking for the short cuts to clear the backlog!

I say this is part of clearing backlog because my claims have been in for over two years (I know many here have or are waiting longer, just going by what they are saying). And, they just closed these claims out on the 13th of this month.

Edited by kevin4998

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Don't you mean Whacko?

Go ahead and add Houston also.

It doesn't look too good tor the Lone Star State.

J

But the Texas Veterans Commission is helping Waco speed things up they got a grant to help out?