VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Its Official

Rate this topic

willie 74

I received a call two years to the day after filling for TDIU. I was told my claim was finished and the lady was very nice and stated I would be happy with the results. I received the envelope the next week and the award letter stated TDIU granted with no future exams. They also dated it back four years when I got out of the military.

I recall looking information up online and finding this site, it helped me a lot with understanding the process and what to expect and not expect from it. Thank you all for the positive remarks along this path. I got commissary privileges and I am still looking into other benefits I can receive here in Oregon. Once again thank you and I wish you all the best health and help available..

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet news hadit family these days folks are being blessed left and right !!! Congrats Thank you for sharing and Thank you for your service !!!! smile.png

• HadIt.com Elder

You got TDIU retro to the day after you got out of service. Did you retire from the military? Either way you had your ducks in a row.

How did you manage to get back dated TDIU to the date you got out? Usually, you can only go back one year from the time you applied for TDIU. Did the VA infer it earlier from hospital records? Have you applied for SSDI? It took me thirty years to get TDIU. The first 15 years after I was discharged I never made more than about 7000 bucks a year. I was in and out of work.

John

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use