Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100%+ Smc!

Rate this topic

Motherof3

No, I'm saying, if you get a rating and still have some claims to be decided........start (do not complete) a new claim. As you follow the steps, your undecided claim contentions will show. Once you see them, stop the new claim and delete it. This is a trick one the very experienced members here taught us. It works! I've done it twice. Just be sure not to complete new claim application. You don't want to throw off your progress. Know what I mean?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm saying, if you get a rating and still have some claims to be decided........start (do not complete) a new claim. As you follow the steps, your undecided claim contentions will show. Once you see them, stop the new claim and delete it. This is a trick one the very experienced members here taught us. It works! I've done it twice. Just be sure not to complete new claim application. You don't want to throw off your progress. Know what I mean?

Thank you so, so,so, much. I don't have the brown env. yet and just used this trick. I thought that I was only rated for 1 thing and now I see that there are 2. OMG thank you so much this is so helpfullll.

To my brothers and sisters still waiting, be patient and hold on.

BigRed

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use