Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Well The Wait Is Done....

Rate this topic

LivinginHell

well, got the va letter today. total rating of 80%. but they screwed up my dependants info and now i have to start all over for them. they deferred my tdui claim (what does this mean?) but i got the hard part out of the way. i dont think i will receive any money because many years ago they overpayed me so i will still be almost homeless and broke but hey a win is a win!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, got the va letter today. total rating of 80%. but they screwed up my dependants info and now i have to start all over for them. they deferred my tdui claim (what does this mean?) but i got the hard part out of the way. i dont think i will receive any money because many years ago they overpayed me so i will still be almost homeless and broke but hey a win is a win!

Congrats.

What reason/s are stated for deferring the IU ?

• HadIt.com Elder

If you have evidence you can't work solely due to SC conditions, and you have date of last day of employment I don't know what the reason would be to defer your TDIU. Can you contact your last employer and get statement from him/her as to the last day your worked. This may be the problem and it will take the VA months if not years to get that information. They did that to me and I got the information myself and sent it to them.

John

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use