Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Do I Get My Unemployability Back

Rate this question

iceturkee

Question

count me as one of the veterand who did not get the form to fill out for 2013. i find out today quite by accident they have removed it. i know i can get it back but its a pain. plz help. thank you.

• HadIt.com Elder

IceT

You never got a letter terminating your TDIU? I don't see this as being legal. If they are going to terminate compensation they have to inform you by letter and give you appeal rights. Am I wrong in this? They are supposed to give you a letter proposing termination of benefits and give you appeal rights.

IceT

You never got a letter terminating your TDIU? I don't see this as being legal. If they are going to terminate compensation they have to inform you by letter and give you appeal rights. Am I wrong in this? They are supposed to give you a letter proposing termination of benefits and give you appeal rights.

no, in fact my january pay was at 100 percent. i found out by accident when changing an audiology appointment because i knew i was due for dental soon. ebenefitd shasn't even updated yet.

Edited by iceturkee

concerning the TDIU award/benefit; are you aware this is another award/benefit that congress wants to abolish? They do have a resolution for this and other benefits (sleep apnea) that are in committee.

They seem to believe they can save money by doing away with the TDIU. If you are to disabled to work file for social security disability, that's why it's there. That's there answer. Let VA continue the % for each disability, with an overall rating but unless you are a scheduler 100%, your sol.

concerning the TDIU award/benefit; are you aware this is another award/benefit that congress wants to abolish? They do have a resolution for this and other benefits (sleep apnea) that are in committee.

They seem to believe they can save money by doing away with the TDIU. If you are to disabled to work file for social security disability, that's why it's there. That's there answer. Let VA continue the % for each disability, with an overall rating but unless you are a scheduler 100%, your sol.

but i don't qualify for ssd, lack of sufficient work credits.

If this happens I suggest we (all vets) organize a million man march to Washington. Enough is enough!!

LC

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html