Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Do I Get My Unemployability Back

Rate this question

iceturkee

Question

count me as one of the veterand who did not get the form to fill out for 2013. i find out today quite by accident they have removed it. i know i can get it back but its a pain. plz help. thank you.

Suggestion to any VA spies out there monitoring our site... Find a way vets can submit & upload Form # 21-4140-1 through eBenefits and RECEIVE INSTANT CONFIRMATION after submission. Just think how much $$ this would save the VA annually...Perhaps they could use the savings to hire more people to work on "non-rating claims"... get my drift??

LC

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html

• HadIt.com Elder

I think you should file a notice of disagreement with your letter that terminates your TDIU and you should ask for a Hearing within 30 days. Do as Phil has suggested but cover your ass from all directions. I filed my employment questionnaire, but you got me worried when I checked my bank. I am going to check to make sure the VA got my form. I send it in either certified or by Proof of Mailing and I do it every December. The VA sent me one questionnaire in the last 12 years. Now that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are almost over and being forgotten at light speed we should expect the VA to try these stunts. I know many in congress don't believe vets should get TDIU. It is funny how rich people hate to pay taxes even it if means helping vets who did the fighting and bleeding for them.

John

I think you should file a notice of disagreement with your letter that terminates your TDIU and you should ask for a Hearing within 30 days. Do as Phil has suggested but cover your ass from all directions. I filed my employment questionnaire, but you got me worried when I checked my bank. I am going to check to make sure the VA got my form. I send it in either certified or by Proof of Mailing and I do it every December. The VA sent me one questionnaire in the last 12 years. Now that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are almost over and being forgotten at light speed we should expect the VA to try these stunts. I know many in congress don't believe vets should get TDIU. It is funny how rich people hate to pay taxes even it if means helping vets who did the fighting and bleeding for them.

John

what happens if that letter doesn't show up? and where would this hearing be? i'm wheelchair bound and can no longer drive.