Philip Rogers

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

“Under VBA’s transformation plan, skilled VBA analysts take a look at all new claims and determine which ones will likely take the least and most amount of time — and then they are addressed accordingly. “

“skilled VBA analysts??? who are they? Where are they? where have they been all along?

Often what looks like a simple claim at first glance might well be the one that takes over a decade to resolve.

“and then they are addressed accordingly. “ LOL

This sounds like VAOLA Spin to me.....addressed accordingly..... aka for 'pick and choose'....or worse yet ......discriminate after 'taking a look'.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Wow, essentially VA has issued a press release indicating they are gaming the system. Could this "determination" mean they are working all the easy ones to boost their completion numbers and get bigger bonuses? How about we go back to a basic system that doesn't require a person to decide who gets cheated up front. Why don't we work the claims in order received, put enough staff in the offices to work the claims so that they are done on time. I know that is a pretty simple concept and doesn't require a million dollar consultant to suggest it, but it is simple enough that it just might work!

Best regards,

• HadIt.com Elder

Bergmann Moore also posted a response to this plan. As soon as I get my hands on it I will post it.

Every group is against it.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

They know this was being done already by the crew at the RO's now they are making it legal! Mean while what about all the appeals that have been sitting at over 3 years?? With out bva personal to address them they will linger even longer!!

This government is stupid beyond believe!

Stillhere

I actually got agitated watching this. Not once have I dealt with anyone related to my claim in the VA that has shown any sincere concerns, truthful desire to be like anything portrayed in this video. There may be some decent people out there, but so far I can count them on one hand. Propaganda is my opinion as well. Wow what a bunch of BS.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r: