Rate this question

Slowlane

Question

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I respect the Marine and the SEAL but I don't like the spin Fox tries to put on the issues. They take a swipe at ObamaCare and food stamps while speaking up for vets. Since most vets don't belong to the 1% I think this is an attempt of divide the 99%. I do think it is very wrong to do away with informal claims just to make the VA's job easier.

Good stuff.

This TV appearance may be more in line with the vet community:

Try to watch it if you are able.

LC

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html

I respect the Marine and the SEAL but I don't like the spin Fox tries to put on the issues. They take a swipe at ObamaCare and food stamps while speaking up for vets. Since most vets don't belong to the 1% I think this is an attempt of divide the 99%. I do think it is very wrong to do away with informal claims just to make the VA's job easier.

John -

Ditto, and I want to add that,

one of the guys said that veterans benefits were usually easy to get, (1:37minute mark ).

I'd like to know what he's been smoking - I'll buy a round of it for all of us : - )

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

John -

Ditto, and I want to add that,

one of the guys said that veterans benefits were usually easy to get, (1:37minute mark ).

I'd like to know what he's been smoking - I'll buy a round of it for all of us : - )

Carlie - great comment...you just made my day! I can picture it now...everyone here at Hadit sitting around enjoying a round on you. THAT would be a sight to behold :-)

LC

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html