Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Today I Am Humble.

Rate this topic

jfarr22384

I do not beleive your DAV rep has any real part of the rating process other than helping you with the claim itself. They can't "Agree" on ANY offer "Lowball" or not. Not to be a smart A$$, but when it comes to rating your claim...this ain't no "Lets Make a Deal"....or even an "Offer". Your DAV rep is out of that "Loop" for sure on this! If you don't like the rating, then you need to file an "NOD" (Notice of Disagreement).

do you have first hand knowledge, and know EXACTLY what goes on between service officers and the RO? What are the service officers doing in the building all day, ? If they are not communicating with, and working with the RO in some capacity, why are they even in the same building with them? not trying to be argumentative, but please tell me exactly what they do. a prevoius thread was opened on this same subject and NOT ONE ACTIVE paid VSO from any organization came forward. Do you think that theres a chance that they arent on this site? i DOUBT IT. Why is everything so secretive amongst VSOs? Why is the VSOS endorsed by the VA? Please , if you know, tell me, ease my mind.

when we call our VSO and he is always " out to lunch" then when he finally returns our call and says, HELLO, HELLO, HELLO, and hangs up, acting like he cant hear us, its time to move on. He can say he attempted to return our call, because the secretary told us they must return all calls within 24 hours. So thats what he does. He just says, HELLO , i CANT HEAR YOU, AND HANGS UP. Then when you call him right back, he doenst answer. its usually around 4.55 pm when he does this. This particular service officer did the same thing to myself, and my wife. I may have bought that BS when I was 20, but not now. Just pathetic.

Edited by 63SIERRA

do you have first hand knowledge, and know EXACTLY what goes on between service officers and the RO? What are the service officers doing in the building all day, ? If they are not communicating with, and working with the RO in some capacity, why are they even in the same building with them? not trying to be argumentative, but please tell me exactly what they do. a prevoius thread was opened on this same subject and NOT ONE ACTIVE paid VSO from any organization came forward. Do you think that theres a chance that they arent on this site? i DOUBT IT. Why is everything so secretive amongst VSOs? Why is the VSOS endorsed by the VA? Please , if you know, tell me, ease my mind.

I'll stand firm with my above post. If you truly think that the DAV rep and the RO is making deals behind your back, nothing I'm going to say will change that.

I'll stand firm with my above post. If you truly think that the DAV rep and the RO is making deals behind your back, nothing I'm going to say will change that.

I will respectfully say, that your answer tells me you do not know what the VSO capacity is in regards to how they interact with the ROs and leave it at that. thanks for your comment.

Congrats Jfarr!

post-traumatic stress disorder (also claimed as anxiety and depression) 70% Service-Connected PTSD

traumatic brain injury with headaches 50% Service-Connected

secondary.gif tinnitus claimed as ringing in the ears 10% Service-Connected

Individual Unemployability Permanent & Total

Happy to see that our claims are finally starting to move

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007