Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Today I Am Humble.

Rate this topic

jfarr22384

Brother and Sisters,

On Nov 2012 I filed my first claim with numerous contentions after seperating from the Marine Corps in Sept 2009. I spent the first part of my adulthood protecting this country, 14 years of active service, 3 combat tours in Iraq. I decided to go forward without help, knowing that nobody cares more about my well being then the man looking back at me each morning in the mirror. In Nov 2013 I attended 4 separate C&P exams at an outsourced clinic in Fort Worth TX. Today I checked ebenefits and my claimed moved to closed. I went to the letters section on ebenefits and it stated I'm now 100% totally and permanently. I have yet to receive the brown envelop that so many other speak of.

I would like to thank each and everyone on this site that has provided me with guidance. I may not post often but I'm here each and every day reading material that others need help with. I wish everyone wellness. Thanks again HADIT

Semper Fi

Edited by jfarr22384

Congrats jfarr!!! It's nice to see you come to a victorious end after the long journey. Enjoy your well earned victory, and make sure to still come see us and offer your advice.

Have a great weekend!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use