VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro Decision Coming Up On 4 Years (41 Months)

Rate this question

Troop54

Question

I submitted an NOD on Oct 2010. For the next 2 years, I have reported to 8 C&P exams. The last one was April 2012. I received the exams and they are all in favor of me "more likely then less" service connected. Well I haven't heard anything since April 2012. Do you think they will make me do all the C&P exams again? All positive and negative feedback would greatly be appreciated!!!

Edited by Troop54

• HadIt.com Elder

The USA can afford to compensate vets. They, the ruling class, that controls the economy, politics, media and everything else just does not want to pay. The fact that there is the WWP should make the 1% die from shame, but they feel no shame. During WWII even the sons of the ruling elite believed they had a duty to protect and serve the nation. Now only chumps do that. Not many Harvard Business or Law school grads anxious to get to Afghanistan before it is too late. You notice the rulers always have a few wounded warriors to pat on the head at functions. It is cool to have a crippled vet around just as long as they don't marry into the family.

• HadIt.com Elder

I put in a claim one year ago and I just heard that I have a C&P coming up soon. It is needless and useless. All the necessary evidence is in my VA medical file, but I will go to the exam. The only reason I got the exam is because I wrote my congressman.

No bigred1, I never received the email. I submitted another IRIS requesting they reply by mail....so we'll see if this will work. Thanks to everyone for the ideas. I'll keep you up to date.

same with me, like I said several times, I have too many records and so they just refuse to read them, and I get the rubber stamp and rubber boot... on my neck