Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ambushing By Doctor At C&p Exam!

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

I went to an exam and was treated badly, Ambushed! the VA is getting even worse in the way it treats vets when they go for C&P exams. I am extremely angry at the one I just had. I have had a few over the years. I am already very sick, and suffering terribly, but they are getting away with ambushing vets, plays physiological games and demanding answers they want! I would like to know if there is an organization that vets and write and contact to voice their concerns about horrible treatment at these exams. I am very angry, and what makes it worse I do not have the health to waste on anger. But, they need to be reined in, and the people who runt he VA fired and get some compassionate people, not just some evil bully. I know they would round file my single complaint, but if enough victims complained, and get media attention, maybe the bad people would have lights on them like cockroaches.

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

I actually have a suggestion. Bring in a digital recorder. Trust me it will make them think twice of trying to give you the shaft. If they are any kind of medical professional, you know the ones that take the Hippocratic oath to care for their patients, then they will conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner. Personally I have seen very few sadly. I guarantee they will change their song and dance and treat you fairly or they will tuck tail and go running to mama. Protect yourself, utilize the tools you have access to. Get results. JMO.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

I always bring my wife in with me, and see how they react. I agree. a Doctor used to be a profession of respect and admiration, a person to be respected and held up as a great asset to society. not always the case anymore. what kind of crap is... I cant shake your hand sir, lots of germs going around. I bet if we were in battle and his arse got it, and I went out to drag him off the line, he would gladly grab my hand. FOCKING PUKE

• HadIt.com Elder

If you bring a recorder they don't have to examine you. If you get what you consider a bad exam you can ask for another exam. That does not mean the VA has to give you one. If the exam is used to deny a benefit you can appeal. I sent in an appeal because the C&P doctor indicated he believed I was faking. This after being SC for 25 years. I waited two years for the new exam. The new exam doctor knew the other exam doctor. He did everything possible to squash my rating increase but he was careful and did not make dumb suggestions that I was faking because I had a college degree like the other dork.

I got me a couple of strong IME's from civilian doctors and my civilian treating doctor. I got my increase, but it took a few years. To depend on a VA C&P exam for a decent rating is really rolling the dice. I bought three IME's. Without those IME's the VA would have been able to screw me to this day.

I agree with all that these exam doctors are mostly from the bottom of the barrel. Those are the kinds of doctors who do that sort of work. Successful doctors making a few million a year robbing medicare don't have to do C&P exams to pick up loose change.

I have had a ton of exams, and I was Never Allowed to bring my Wife in, or record it. I was almost turned down a few times, because I tried to bring her in. Even my SSDI Psych Exam Dr. said that it was a Conflict of Interest to allow my wife to come in, WTH! Our Spouses know us better than the Doc that is for sure.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Like ASKNOD said, its not easy getting professional people to screw over veterans, so the VA gets the turds who cant get work elsewhere to do it.

My docs were hesitant to even say I had kidney cancer/ I told them look, you pulled mt kidney out and threw it away, was it just a fluke, then finally they admitted it was full blown cancer. The va docs are in bigtime cover thier arse mode. I told them that my back condition has gotten worse since surgery as well, from all the twisting they do to get the kidney out. they blew that off and dont even comment.

They VA docs who get paid quite well (mine knocks down 192.000 a year). Are conditioned to protect the VA at all costs. You have to stay on top of the records and let the records do the talking, because the docs wont help.

There is an extremely high turnover rate at VA hospital and I believe its because the doctors are put in ethical delimmas, and leave. well most do.

Edited by 63SIERRA

One of the doctors who was previously working at the VAMC in temple texas actually told me he was leaving the va hospital o go work in a civillian hospital in New York, because he was tired of dealing with all of the old whiny old people and thier endless problems. Thats what he told me, scouts honor!!!

Edited by 63SIERRA