Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Had Ptsd C&p With Va

Rate this question

whoami?

Question

I am very nervous right now. I just had my C&P exam with the VA and it went so quick I don't know what happened. The exam took less than ten minutes. I guess the examiner had already read my file. She only had a few questions for me but I felt like I had so much other stuff I wanted to tell her but my anxiety was so high I just answered her questions and quickly left the room. Once I get a copy of what she wrote I will give you guys an update.

My Knee and Testicular C&Ps a few months ago were both in less than 10 minutes. I was granted 10% for Knee and 40% for Testicular. You really never know bud. Just wait, and post your exams on here. God Bless and good luck

Thanks Navy,

I guess I am worried about what the examiner is going to send to the rater. This is the part where I usually get screwed/low balled. How long do you think it will take for her exam to upload to my healthy vet.

Well at least your part is done and you can relax a bit now.

Since it is for an increase and you already have the service connection, they didn't really need to go over everything again.

It should be on MyHealthE Vet > Blue Button downloads> Notes in 3 to 5 business days.

I'm crossing my fingers for ya!

• HadIt.com Elder

A fast exam is something to be concerned about. You should request a copy if you had it at a VA Medical Facility.

Well at least your part is done and you can relax a bit now.

Since it is for an increase and you already have the service connection, they didn't really need to go over everything again.

It should be on MyHealthE Vet > Blue Button downloads> Notes in 3 to 5 business days.

I'm crossing my fingers for ya!

I actually thought that getting this exam out of the way would give me some relief.......nope quite the opposite I can't even sleep so I don't know what I am going to do while the examiner finishes her report, then the wait game for the rater to complete my FDC.