Perm And Totally Disabled

Rate this topic

nono50

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

It is a good thing. Now you just have to get used to being officially totally disabled. When you read it in black and white and realize they are talking about "you" it does hurt a little. All most nobody every comes back from P&T even if they are 22 years old and have 60 years left to live. I am glad it happened to me later in life.

I am a 100% as of April 14, but I am not P&T. I submitted another FDC last month for 7 conditions. I will wait until that claim is complete, hopefully by the end of the year, and then put in for P&T. I know that I have a great chance of being granted the P&T as I have 70% for PTSD to go along with my Crohn's Disease which will never be cured, TBI, Migraines and a strew of other issues. I have heard of so many Vets that put in for the P&T and the VA reviews all the conditions, only to come back and lower one of the %s, and be reduced in the end, and not granted P&T. Did not mean to take over Thread, just trying to encourage myself.

party like a rockstar!!!!

• In Memoriam

Congratulations,

You already have ChampVA and chapter 35 benefits. If you have kids they will go to college. Put in for the life insurance and they will give you a 10,000 dollars waver that means you don't have to pay for it.

Stretch

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use