Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Never Give In

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Phil

Congrats. Many VSO's are burned out and negative. Its disheartening for their clients. I had 2 good SO's and 11 who were marking time.

Hadit is my VSO now.

Marine0816.

I totally spaced out getting that digital copy but I will send it to you soon!

I have some contentions I will soon claim. Most are secondaries for cervical strain. I'm thinking they will pyrimid the arthritis and nerve damage to screw me again. I am considering acquiring legal representation as well.

Marine0816.

I totally spaced out getting that digital copy but I will send it to you soon!

I have some contentions I will soon claim. Most are secondaries for cervical strain. I'm thinking they will pyrimid the arthritis and nerve damage to screw me again. I am considering acquiring legal representation as well.

Best thing I did was get an attorney at this stage. I did all the work to get 90%.now I need a professional closer to get the rest Edited by marine0816

Philgrenier,

thank you for your service to the nation and congratulations to you on your earned benefits.

It's good to read your story above on how you almost through in the towel and then found HADIT and was encourage to continue to fight the good fight for your claim.

I come in contact with many active duty Soldiers who are transitioning from the military and I always tell them to come to this site, as well as tell them that NO ONE will be a better advocate for their claim other than themselves; but this site and the folks on it will surely assist where they can.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use