Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p With Qtc

Rate this question

silverdollar22

Question

I have been given an appt. through a company called QTC. I was able to do some research on the doctor. Come to find out that he has a terible rating and one of the comments on this guy was "he didn't even let me talk or ask any questions"!! If this happens what should i do? Hopefully he was having a bad day with these other people. But my main concern is that first of all my name was wrong on the QTC form (put middle name instead of first name) and they only listed two of my contentions and one of them is wrong. I claimed right knee condition secondary to my left knee condition and they put right knee condition secondary to low back pain with minimal degenerative changes of left sacroillac joint. Should i be worried or is this normal? Also they put reopen and this should be new on my right knee. Are they going to base the rest of my contentions ( Spinal Stenosis (affecting both legs) (New), Degenerative Arthritis (left hip) (New), Degenerative Arthritis (Lumbar spine) (New), Intervertebral Disc Syndrome (New). on the ROM from this C&P for Lumbar DDD secondary to low back pain with minimal degenerative changes of left sacroilliac joint?

Thanks,

Eric

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question