VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success From Dr. Bash

Rate this question

callover007

Question

I have posted this question prior. I would like to hear of a successful case with an IMO submitted by Dr. Bash. I read where he wrote a great IMO but I have not received any feedback on his success in getting a claim awarded. Please post your claim granted by the VA based on Dr. Bash's IMO and what it was granted for. I hear where alot of people used him or talked to him but no one saying they won their case because of him. With all the talk there should be a lot of replies.

Thanks

• HadIt.com Elder

1968 Army VV,

I agree that an IMO is the answer, but when your claim is for 42 years, I have not found any psychiatrist that will even look at that many records.

I know that my physican is a Board Certified Internist and has been treating my anxiety, depression and headaches for the last 29 years.

I went to a psychiatrist before seeing him and he is much more qualified to treat than the Psychiatrist or the Psychologist.

I have 3 letters from him, stating his opinion that my chronic anxiety has its origin in service and the rationale as to why.

I have the one C&P from the Va Pschologist who stated at least as likely as not or a result of service with a diagnosis of anxiety disorder not otherwise specific with depression.

The second C&P was a clear cut set up to get rid of me, if not the lady psychiatrist would not have felt the need to change all of my military and private medical records.

This is an act of Fraud!!

I can prove that she did it for the Va and myself have the same military and medical records.

I have a letter from my treating phsician of 42 years ago, babysit for him, or he would have not remembered me stating that he gave me librium for anxiety and caffergot for a headache.

What else do they need?

As the first Va Doctor stated. I am not telling them a thing that they don't already know.

A Board Certified Internist is qualified to treat chronic anxiety, depression and headaches.

I am aware that he may not qualified to treat all mental illnesses, but then again, had my Internist not been on call the day that my daughter took an overdose of Klonapin, due to the 1600 mg of Neurontin ,she may not be alive today!!

How does one call this one?

He saved her life and had her admitted to a mental hospital for shock treatments.

I try to not think hard of my niece that is a DRO, to where my claims file originated, but she answers my questions after the fact.

I believe to her, if I should win these benefits, the Va. may think that she helped me in some way.

Believe me she hasn't.

I am at the management center and don't have any time left for an IMO, if I could find someone to do one.

My internist will just have to fight with them.

I read that a Psychiatrist is the physician is the one that is not trained, as they have never been trained in how mental illness and their medicine effects the rest of our body.

Yes, I do have private insurance, in fact, I have two, but these won't get me the needed IMO.

I will call myself " Running out of time"

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

You certainly are luckier than we are Army. Seems like most of the doctors we talk to are associated with hospitals, etc. which don't "allow" them to give "expert" opinions. One doctor told us to get an independent doctor (with no affiliations).

But we have got our feelers out. Have contacted my attorney to see if he can recommend us to an attorney who refers SSA claims to doctors (which was suggested here at HAD IT :angry: ) I have also emailed several of the second opinion on cancer websites - who have referred me to people --who have in turn referred me to people.

I think one thing that MIGHT scare doctors away is because we are seeking an opinion on the onset time and etiology of cancer..they see "lawsuit" and "malpractice" claim....even when you tell them it is not.

Free

I have private insurance and get my IMOs with it. I pay $15 for co-pay per visit. I am completing my 3rd IMO and will have a 4th in 2 weeks.... as follows:

1) PTSD - Clinical Psychologist - DIAGNOSIS: PTSD, Chronic with Major Depression

2) Leg Pain from combat wounds - Board certified Neurologist, MD - DIAGNOSIS: chronic muscle and nerve damage due to combat wounds, severe

3) Meniere's Syndrome - Board certified Otology/Neurologist, MD - DIAGNOSIS: Meniere's Syndrome, Chronic

4) PTSD and Secondary Conditions- Board certified Psychiatrist, MD - DIAGNOSIS: to be determined in a few weeks

I have 3 more claims, but probably will not get an IMO for them.

Point is, if you have private insurance, PPO, its good ammo to fight the VARO..... HELL yes !!! When I'm done, I will have paid about $250 for the 4 IMOs, total.

DAMN GOOD STUFF.