Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success From Dr. Bash

Rate this question

callover007

Question

I have posted this question prior. I would like to hear of a successful case with an IMO submitted by Dr. Bash. I read where he wrote a great IMO but I have not received any feedback on his success in getting a claim awarded. Please post your claim granted by the VA based on Dr. Bash's IMO and what it was granted for. I hear where alot of people used him or talked to him but no one saying they won their case because of him. With all the talk there should be a lot of replies.

Thanks

Blindness does not cause a closed mind but a closed mind causes blindess

Callover, Have you ever considered that Dr Bash was being Honest on your IMO.

I am sure he is not going to make up stuff about a diagnosis. There still has to be a medical nexus in order to substantiate any claim. It does not matter if it comes from the VA, an IMO.

You have basically told me that I have butted in and have personally attacked me. I was a man about it and apoligized.

There have been some folks here who have afforded you their experiences with Dr. Bash.

As you can see, A Doctor who is willing to help Vets even though I personally believe the cost is too high, has the favor of most of the people on this site. As for being a hired gun, That is just great. I am not sorry that he is getting the rep for Now his buisness should really boom.

If I needed a Neuro IMO, I would fork out the 2 grand because I have the Medical evidence and a nexus to back it up.

I still feel somehow that the folks at Hadit do not know the entire facts relating to your negative opinion of Doctor bash.

It kind of reminds me of a person who has a vendetta against a bank for not loaning them money because of bad credit.

Or could it be you have got a not so good IMO or the VARO turned it around on you in their favor, so you have decided to start a campaign to bash Dr Bash.

As far as that goes, I guess we should not speculate, But sometihing occurred to have you to start thi9s thread.

Before replying to this post, Remember you are the one who insulted me.

"Callover, Have you ever considered that Dr Bash was being Honest on your IMO."

Yes, honest as all med records were included to him but POORLY WRITTEN and not STRONGLY written IMO. AO cancer is persumed. Bash knows this but that was his main write-up where he also suggested it might be from smoking.He completly missed blood test for DMII, which I was awarded on my own along with PN. He wrote small statement on DJD which was denied. Later awarded on C & P without Bash IMO. He wanted more money to write more.

"I am sure he is not going to make up stuff about a diagnosis. There still has to be a medical nexus in order to substantiate any claim. It does not matter if it comes from the VA, an IMO."

All nexus were there to substantiate claim which later were awarded.

"You have basically told me that I have butted in and have personally attacked me. I was a man about it and apoligized."

I told you no apolgy needed. Did not want your opinion, only your success which you did not have.

"As you can see, A Doctor who is willing to help Vets even though I personally believe the cost is too high, has the favor of most of the people on this site. As for being a hired gun, That is just great. I am not sorry that he is getting the rep for Now his buisness should really boom."

His buisness may boom but it is because people like you who have not used him but swear up and down he is so great. There are two replies for success that I have seen. The rest are one side opinions from people who have not used him like yourself that aren't open minded enough or too small minded to accept the fact I don't like Bash. I asked for success cases from people who used him but got a lot of replies from Bash lovers and each others friends on this board."

"I still feel somehow that the folks at Hadit do not know the entire facts relating to your negative opinion of Doctor bash."

I sent a copy of my IMO from Bash to a noted member of this board and stated at the time I thought it was poorly written. I will not name this person as I don't want my history on this board. I'm sure some of you would find fault with my illnesses! As far as others thinking there is another motive other than I think he is over-rated and over price are wrong.

"There have been some folks here who have afforded you their experiences with Dr. Bash."

Believe there were 2 success cases and alot of read his post or BVA cases wghere he was included with other medical opinions. He claims sole victory I guess.

If I needed a Neuro IMO, I would fork out the 2 grand because I have the Medical evidence and a nexus to back it up.

Fork it over. It's your money. If you have evidence and nexus why use Bash. I used him on advice from this board and certain members. Little did I know at the time. All the VA knocking I thought I would save years of fighting. My mistake and Bash's opportunity to make 2 grand. I learned the hard way and letting Veteran's know my experience may help them, not listening to others who had no dealings with him but adore him anyway.

"It kind of reminds me of a person who has a vendetta against a bank for not loaning them money because of bad credit."

Another bad compairison. Why compare anyway since the the issue is Bash. (By the way my credit is excellent.)

"Or could it be you have got a not so good IMO or the VARO turned it around on you in their favor, so you have decided to start a campaign to bash Dr Bash."

The things Bash wrote and first denied were later granted by C & P and my underlining facts in my record. Nothing more from Bash as I felt it was not worth paying him more. He would not do without payment.

"As far as that goes, I guess we should not speculate, But sometihing occurred to have you to start thi9s thread."

I read a post where Bash was mentioned and was curious as to replies from people who vouched for him that had no dealing with him.

"Before replying to this post, Remember you are the one who insulted me."

That is your opinion. I thought it was a stupid comparison you made.

I have tried to respond to most posts in this matter. It does no good as most of the opinions are slanted for Bash without knowing all. If you don't want to hear the negatives on Bash don't listen. I asked for success and your friends on this board butted in with you to defend you and chastice me. I really think it's funny how you all are swayed by your friends opinions and consider them good as gold. Live your life as you want. I feel sorry for you all.

This reply was intended as a reply to an indivdual as were my last two. No need to respond to any more unless some people like to butt in. I see no reason to continue the subject unless you have a success which I asked for in the first place.

I stand by my opinion and my statements. If you cant accept or don't like it ignore them as I will in the future.

Callover, Your are ok by me. Have you considered getting an IMO from a Pulmonary Fellow? The VA is always going to try to use the smoking aspect for all lung cancers. I have even had the VA concede the issue of my asbestos exposure but they still tried the smoking reply. Presumptive lung cancer and Smoking only puts the evidence on an even Keel which should afford the Vet with the Benefit of the doubt.

I have an idea for you, Call an asbestos attorney and ask for the name of a doctor they use for Pulmonary evaluations. Call him and ask for an IMO. According to My attorney who is also a MD, they cost around $500.00. That is a lot better than 2 grand.

ASk him to look at your evidence, make sure they include the CT scans of the lungs. If you have a HRCT it would be better.

Jstacy,

A sincere thank you to you. I also will apolgize for my response to you. It was negative. I personally feel this board is too pro-Bash because of one person. Some responses go overboard ( as mine did) and praise him without speaking to or using him. Even though you did not use him you spoke to him.

As a combat vet I feel I have the right to express my thoughts on this board. I do not post as often as others as I wait to have valid knowledge of a subject before replying. Some don't.

I was awarded 30% for my lungs and am appealing. According to my PFT ( of which the last C & P one was not included warrents 60%. I'm awaiting my recondiseration. I'm at 93% with errors in the last award so I'm fighting with the VA still. I can say it's been a long fight but feel I have been treated fairly but slowly.

Again, you are ok to and please accept my apolgy. Although I don't feel yours was needed I feel my was.

And God-bless to you to Bound.

Luck to all.

• HadIt.com Elder

Me and a buddy of mine got IMO's from the same doctor. Both were well written and professionally done. The VA accepted my IMO and totally rejected my buddy's IMO saying he was doctor shopping. I read his IMO and it was perfect. We both got referred to this IMO from the same psychologist. It only cost $200 but that's the VA for you being inconsistent to the end. It is not bad advice here on Hadit, but a bad VA that screws up claims and denies claims knowing they are wrong but not giving a damn.