Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success From Dr. Bash

Rate this question

callover007

Question

I have posted this question prior. I would like to hear of a successful case with an IMO submitted by Dr. Bash. I read where he wrote a great IMO but I have not received any feedback on his success in getting a claim awarded. Please post your claim granted by the VA based on Dr. Bash's IMO and what it was granted for. I hear where alot of people used him or talked to him but no one saying they won their case because of him. With all the talk there should be a lot of replies.

Thanks

• HadIt.com Elder

callover007.

I am so sick of reading your stupid post!! Why don't you leave these nice people alone!!!!

Jstacy, is a very intelligent person and is one who is not afraid to post what he thinks and believe me he is corrrect with the laws and regulations of the Va.

He is trying to help stupid people like you and me, and I have enough sense to know it and you don't!!

You need to check and see who has their head where???????????

It just might be you!!!!!

Josephine

Josephine It is OK, Callover and I have setteled our differences and have actually opened a line of communication. Both Callover and I agree on several issues.

Thank you for the support.

Josephine,

Your ignorance is showing. If you read the posts instead of looking at them you can see whats going on. I myself do not like stupid people or stupidity, and you are covered twice. Feel free to debase me all you like. Your opinions are source considered.

Jstacy,

Perhaps you can help this veteran received the benefits due him.

God Bless for Your Patience.

Always,

Josephine