Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success From Dr. Bash

Rate this question

callover007

Question

I have posted this question prior. I would like to hear of a successful case with an IMO submitted by Dr. Bash. I read where he wrote a great IMO but I have not received any feedback on his success in getting a claim awarded. Please post your claim granted by the VA based on Dr. Bash's IMO and what it was granted for. I hear where alot of people used him or talked to him but no one saying they won their case because of him. With all the talk there should be a lot of replies.

Thanks

Hi everyone:

Just my opinion but you know we shouldn't have to fight VA or become experts in Law to be granted our claim for compensation. They didn't have to fight or beg us when we or the spouses of some went to serve our country while they sat behind a desk. I am so disappointed in our entire VA System and the Federal Gov't. I think they should fire everyone at the VA RO's especially in the Ratings Area if they are not a veteran. Because until you have gone through what most of us have gone through then they don't have a clue as to how we feel. Then they often wonder why we are so angry. It's bad really bad, and I think that instead of beating up on each other that we should pull together and get some laws changed. We really need each other so lets direct our anger toward the right people, and get congress to change the laws. All of Congress and DOD/VA know why the Vietnam Vets are sick, they know why the Gulf War Veterans are sick; they are the ones that helped us get this way when they gave/sold all of this Chemical/Nerve/Biological Weapons to Iraq and other countries. The facts don't lie and I have them and they are their for everyone to look at. We just need to do something.

When the Military has used you up; they have no use for you once you get out..It's a shame, but it's the truth. I feel really sorry for all of us; but until we get together and put our anger into words before Congress to let them know we aren't a bunch of ignorant veterans and we want the laws changed, nothing is going to change. I'm willing but I can't do it alone.

Michelle

Michelle

Guest fla_viking

Dear Michelle

I dont think congress is going to make the changes nessasary in our life time. If they do they always let the ajudicator determine the law in the issue.

I think the only chance we really have is bringing this before a jury. Until that happens vets like myself are looking for ways in how we vets operate in the VA system that will make the VA more responsive.

Terry Higgins

Callover, What is your diffusion level? Is your Lung disease listed as Restrictive or Obstructive. You once mentioned Fibrosis, Have you been eposed to Asbestos?

Jstacy,

FEV-1 of 48 after- Had the C & P test. @ test before, one rated 30 - one 60. Last one they didn't receive or use as evidence was C & P rateabl at ^), so 2 60's and 1 30. Never had Fibrosis. Wasn't me.

Callover, What is your diffusion level? Is your Lung disease listed as Restrictive or Obstructive. You once mentioned Fibrosis, Have you been eposed to Asbestos?

OPM medical retirement -- SSDI on Recon. They turned me down first time and worked for SSA and Office Hearings & Appeals for bout 7-8 years. Worked they when I retired.

ote name='jstacy' date='Sep 28 2006, 05:33 AM' post='27728']

That FEV-a is pretty serious. Do you receive SSA or SSD benefits?