VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success From Dr. Bash

Rate this question

callover007

Question

I have posted this question prior. I would like to hear of a successful case with an IMO submitted by Dr. Bash. I read where he wrote a great IMO but I have not received any feedback on his success in getting a claim awarded. Please post your claim granted by the VA based on Dr. Bash's IMO and what it was granted for. I hear where alot of people used him or talked to him but no one saying they won their case because of him. With all the talk there should be a lot of replies.

Thanks

Do you act like this at home???

Geeze.....

You're avoiding my point. And you underscore my point everytime you vent. Who are you really mad at ?

You insult jstacy, my reading comprehension, you're truly not using the good manners I'm sure you were taught when you were younger, so what is the real problem?

It sure isn't Dr. Bash...

My real problem is people like you who butt in and then avoid the main issue. You have danced all around the question I asked as you cannot answer truthfully. I'm sure Miss Manners you have a medical or social degree to make these assumptions. If you refuse to answer the above question about opinions then keeps yours to yourself. You should do something productive with your time.

END OF POSTS TO THIS SUBJECT

You did ask for opinions and here goes.

It's like talking to school kids. You also state I ask for opinions. I ASKED FOR SUCCESS. That is not an opinion. Read what you see, not what you want to see!

I can relate to your cancer, as I have cancer myself. You don't hear me venting off to the most generous and thoughtful veterans that you will ever meet.

Just ask yourself, just how many people have you came in contact with that even care if you have cancer or of you win your claim?

These veterans have spent their precious time trying to help you and me.

If we don't agree with what they say, if may be, because of what they say is the truth, and we are emotionally involved with our own fight with the Va.

These veterans do go out of their way to research and to post the most latest issues concerning your claim and mine.

I feel that Dr. Bash, just like any other physician calls it just the way he sees it.

If we don't like it, then we do not need to use this Board to express that opinion.

I appreciate each comment and all the time that the nice veterans post on this Board. helping me win a claim which seems impossible.

I have bogged them down with a claim that extends most of my life time - 42 years.

Now, I have said it.

Please offer your appology to each and ever member of this site which you have cut down with your rude and crude remarks.

Cut me down, for I can take it, we share a common bond, we both have Cancer. This board is for opinion and comments. If you don't like the fact I'm making Vet's aware of what I think of Bash fits in this board then you are also incorrect. It's just like all the VA bashing and how they are always screwing the vet. Forums are both sides, not just yours. Grow up and see both sides. As far as an apolgies, surely you jest. If you think so you are certainly misguided.

Always,

Josephine

It's like talking to school kids. You also state I ask for opinions. I ASKED FOR SUCCESS. That is not an opinion.

Callover, I can give you a success. I first talked to Dr. Bash over 2 years ago. I didn't have the money at that time, but had just filed my PTSD claim, and needed to file for my worsening back conditions. I didn't at that time with the assistance of Dr. Bash through a couple phone calls who suggested that I wait until after my other claim stuff went through so as not to slow it down, since I wanted it quicker than later.

Then I searched him out again this spring as I was contemplating an IMO from him, due to Voc Rehab screwing around with all their paperwork on their overworked employees. He told me he'd be happy to do it. I held out for another and got statements from 2 psych.s and my GP doctor that I knew would be irrefutable evidence for my granting of TDIU. This time I didn't hold back because of the money, but I was rather appreciative of some help my congressman had started to give me, and sure enough the ball rolled a little quicker.

So I would say that Dr. Bash originally saved me $2,000. which was worth his opinion to me on. Also in our first conversation, Dr. Bash talked to me personally a little bit and found out a little background on me, before the call was over I had a contact with an outfit to see if they needed any help with SO's. He gave me some other info that I won't dwell into here. I don't have the job, as i'm pretty screwed, but it's nice to know and talk to kind individuals in the world.

Maybe you should write Dr. Bash and let him know your issues, if he were to write a check to you for 3/4 of the money would you feel better then? Would it take the whole amount? Or would nothing make you stop "Bash"ing him for trying to find a way to help Vets.

I'm not going to be the one standing in the window throwing rocks at a Dr. in a wheelchair that is very active in organizations that try to help Veterans. Whether I use the man's service again in the future remains to be seen. But from owning my own businesses I can see where you feel you got ripped off too. Sometimes when people felt as vehemently about my product results as you do, it was just as easy to write a check for the amount or whatever the person thought was proper, sometimes it wasn't much and sometimes it was everything. Life is to short, as I'm sure you already realize. Good luck Veteran.

Edited by 10thFO

10th FO,

Glad your case went well for you. sometimes IU can be a long fight. I personally feel the VA looks harder for information to deny you than approve you. So congrats.

Now for Bash. Don't sound like you used his IMO because of the money. I have gotten about 8 emails that talked to Bash that didn't have the money and he REFUSED to do anything until he was paid. As far as him being in a wheel chair he is not the only Veteran with problems. To view him as unique is not how I look at it. I don't believe his wheel chair bound is from combat or service related but if I remember correctly it is from a diesease. I am not positive about the last statement but seem to recall him mentioning one time.

It also sounds like you had other doctors involved in your case. Seems also you had your congressman helping you. So my question is now. How much did you pay Bash and how do you feel the Bash IMO helped the RO decide your case?

There are many pro Bash people on this net that do not seem to offer THEIR OWN SUCCESS with Bash. Think there was 2. They rather look at BVA cases that involved multitude of records and opinions and say Bash won it. I'm sure his opinion did not hurt but probably, in my opinion, was not worth $2000.

As far as bashing Bash I'm not. I stated my own opinion of his IMO and that he is in it for the money. Try to get an IMO on credit and pay when you get your award. If I was wanting to bash him I would tell you what I really think of him. There is 4 of us in Georgia here that have an experience with him and needless to say they do not care for him either.

Again just my opinion. If I can save a Veteran a few dollars by not paying 2 grand for his IMO then I am happy. He is getting a reputation at the VA as a "Hired Gun." This is from a upper up at the Washington DC VA that I talked to about another problem.

Again I am glad you won your IU and I am for the Veteran all the way. Not for network friends that stick up for each other and base their opinions on hearsay, not experience.

Good luck in your future and hope your health lets you enjoy life for a long while.

Callover, I can give you a success. I first talked to Dr. Bash over 2 years ago. I didn't have the money at that time, but had just filed my PTSD claim, and needed to file for my worsening back conditions. I didn't at that time with the assistance of Dr. Bash through a couple phone calls who suggested that I wait until after my other claim stuff went through so as not to slow it down, since I wanted it quicker than later.

Then I searched him out again this spring as I was contemplating an IMO from him, due to Voc Rehab screwing around with all their paperwork on their overworked employees. He told me he'd be happy to do it. I held out for another and got statements from 2 psych.s and my GP doctor that I knew would be irrefutable evidence for my granting of TDIU. This time I didn't hold back because of the money, but I was rather appreciative of some help my congressman had started to give me, and sure enough the ball rolled a little quicker.

So I would say that Dr. Bash originally saved me $2,000. which was worth his opinion to me on. Also in our first conversation, Dr. Bash talked to me personally a little bit and found out a little background on me, before the call was over I had a contact with an outfit to see if they needed any help with SO's. He gave me some other info that I won't dwell into here. I don't have the job, as i'm pretty screwed, but it's nice to know and talk to kind individuals in the world.

Maybe you should write Dr. Bash and let him know your issues, if he were to write a check to you for 3/4 of the money would you feel better then? Would it take the whole amount? Or would nothing make you stop "Bash"ing him for trying to find a way to help Vets.

I'm not going to be the one standing in the window throwing rocks at a Dr. in a wheelchair that is very active in organizations that try to help Veterans. Whether I use the man's service again in the future remains to be seen. But from owning my own businesses I can see where you feel you got ripped off too. Sometimes when people felt as vehemently about my product results as you do, it was just as easy to write a check for the amount or whatever the person thought was proper, sometimes it wasn't much and sometimes it was everything. Life is to short, as I'm sure you already realize. Good luck Veteran.