Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fdc - 90% To 100% In ~5 Months....

Rate this topic

justrluk

Carlie,

Thanks for your support. "Since there is room for improvement, the assigned evaluation is not considered permanent and I subject to a future review examination".

I'll post the document when I can get a chance to scan/redact it.

I'm still not sure if I can get the life insurance, or what the real deal is. I keep trying to print a benefits handbook, but the crappy system keeps tanking when I do. I'm still in a bit of shock, though. I didn't think I would hit 100% scheduler at all.

Limbo is status quo for the VARO.

Congrats!!

Hugh

Thanks! Still an issue waiting in the remand black hole, but at least I don't have to worry about this claim.

I checked the letter generator (practically every day). One day it was at 90%, the next at 100%.

I checked the letter generator (practically every day). One day it was at 90%, the next at 100%.

Did I the letter generator change to 100% happen at the same time as a change in status? Was it at prep for notification?

I'm trying to figure out what is the earliest point a vet may see a change in the letter generator. Used to be the letter generator wouldn't change until the status showed "complete", but a few have said its happened sooner, like prep for notification.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use