Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

White Envelope

Rate this topic

SSG O

I received my envelope yesterday and the breakdown is: 70% for PTSD, 10% for Chondromalacia lateral tibial Plateau right knee (previously claimed as retropatellar pain syndrome 0%). 10% for Chondromalacia lateral tibial Plateau left knee (previously claimed as retropatellar pain syndrome 0%). 10% for Scoliosis, lumbar spine, with musculoskeletal pain (previously given 0%). Evaluation of Keloids, residuals of hematoma, right thigh 0% disabling, is continued. "during my C&P the doc told me it was not Keloids and to seek a derm appointment, well i did and hold and behold it's Keloid now i will be seeking a re-evaluation.

received 1st payment today and was paid for 4 dependent instead of 5. not sure why as I updated info Thursday night and Ebenefits had updated amount. was given Voc Rehabilitation Benefits info. Can I apply for TDUI?

"Can I apply for TDUI?"

If you are not presently working ,and VA knew that, VA should have enclosed the TDIU form with the award and mentioned it in the decision.

And apply for SSDI as well.

Great news.! This time of year we always seem to see more awards.

Berta, my shrink and primary care doc know I have not worked since October of last year. Even the C&P doctor knew i was not working. If I do apply for TDIU what documentation do I need to submit to them to prove i'm not working? Working on SSDI.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use