Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

12 Months For Fdc Received 80%

Rate this topic

NavyWife

• In Memoriam

Congratulations on your hard work and a job wll done. I know that its not over yet, but it will be soon.

It is always incouraging to me when a spouse takes the time to learn this system and to help the Veteran.

Berta has always been on top when it comes to sticking to it. After being in the system for so many years the spouse becomes the Veteran.

Congratulations

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

Wonderful news, Navywife---keep up the great fight. You're truly an inspiration!

100% - Tricuspid regurgitation (claimed as cardiovascular disease, cardiomyopathy, and RVF), 60% - Pulmonary Vascular Disease
40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, right lower extremity, 40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, left lower extremity, 30% - Depressive Disorder

0% - scar, right leg ulceration, 0% - scar, left leg ulceration, 0% - scar secondary to pulmonary embolization, status post inferior cava filter implantation

0% - SMC (K-1) loss of use of a creative organ, SMC (S-1) - Entitled to special monthly compensation under 38 U.S.C. 1114, subsection (s) and 38 CFR 3.350(i)

Thanks marine0816, Stretch & shotkawla!

I appreciate the kind words!

Ya know information really is power. He had 1 unfounded reduction & 3 denials back in the 1990s. Now with the help of hadit members and the Internet, he has success.

Congratulations!

100% Service Connected P&T, SSDI

70% PTSD

50% Sleep Apnea

10% Left Shoulder Sprain

10% Right Shoulder Sprain

10% Bilateral Plantar Fasciitis

10% Cervical Arthritis

20% Upper-left Radiculopathy

20% Upper-Right Radiculopathy

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use