Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bbe Arrived Today.

Rate this topic

DDuck

GREAT News!!!

I am surprised that the VA considered some disabilities that you did not apply for.

Some disabilities, via the med recs, should be obvious to the raters ,even when not claimed, and/or the C & P examiners ,but most of the time they are not.

CHAMPVA and Chap 35 DEA are GREAT benefits. You did very well here.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all, and georgiapapa I did not know I could apply for back co-pays, that information helps a bunch.

Berta, the only thing I can think of is when I went to my C&P (VA lost my C&P exam) I saw the same doctor. She seemed put off seeing me again and asked why I was back. I told her I didn't know. She then looked up and said all her information was lost and it was a re-exam.

She walked out of the room and a nurse came in laughing, then she continued to tell me she was on the phone with someone with the VA and was chewing them out. The doctor came back in and told me not to worry about it she will take care of it she remembered my exam. The doctor said she also attached my kidney function tests (I was sure this was idle talk because I heard they could not attach new evidence during these C&Ps). Well that is the only way I can see the kidneys getting in.

Well I guess i'll be sending her a thank you card for her efforts on my behalf.

Thanks Pete the infomation on this board has been on point for me during this last process.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use