VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Do You Get A Copy Of Ves C&p Exam Reports?

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

I know that it was mentioned here before, but I don't remember. I had my C&Ps last week thru a VES clinic. Do those Exam reports show up on MyHealthEVet, or where do I get the reports? Thanks in advance

Those exams, the ones outsourced and done by VA's hired guns, QTC and VES are not going to be available until after a decision is made on your claim and then only by a FOIA request. God forbid you should see the lies they sometimes write before a decision is made. That would put you closer to equal footing with the VA. JMHO

arng11,

You are right bud. Since my claim has completed, I am going to go by the records dept next time I am at the VA and see if they can find and print them for me.

My current FDC claim just went to Prep for Decision on 12/22. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing as this claim is only 2 months old. What irritates the hell out of me is that bottom of status page it states" Below is new and material evidence that we did not receive from you for previously denied lower back pain", WTH!!! I uploaded all my evidence a month ago thru Ebenefits and I even mailed it to the VA Intake Evidence Center. This is what happened with my last FDC claim a few months ago. The VA claimed they never received my medical evidence, yet I have the print out where it states what date and time that it was infact uploaded onto the Ebenefits site. I am so tired of us Vets going the extra mile, just for the VA to pull this bull crap on us. Sorry for the rant guys, God Bless and hope all you great Vets and supporters have a Good Christmas.

My current FDC claim just went to Prep for Decision on 12/22. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing as this claim is only 2 months old. What irritates the hell out of me is that bottom of status page it states" Below is new and material evidence that we did not receive from you for previously denied lower back pain", WTH!!! I uploaded all my evidence a month ago thru Ebenefits and I even mailed it to the VA Intake Evidence Center. This is what happened with my last FDC claim a few months ago. The VA claimed they never received my medical evidence, yet I have the print out where it states what date and time that it was infact uploaded onto the Ebenefits site. I am so tired of us Vets going the extra mile, just for the VA to pull this bull crap on us. Sorry for the rant guys, God Bless and hope all you great Vets and supporters have a Good Christmas.

. I'd be careful with that. By regs and law any request from the VA for evidence or information must be done be in writing. Ebenefits is not a proper channel for the VA to ask for information, Especially if you have a VSO or Rainmaker. The updates for the request can be on there but the hard copy request has to have been sent by mail. Also they must permit you adequate time to respond, typically 30 day suspense limit. Others can chime in if I am incorrect. Edited by ArNG11

The VA did mail a letter and it was for a 30 day notice which ended Dec 20. Thanks for the info

I haven't experience this myself. I did submit a FDC claim electronically and right now it states a complete date of Feb2016. Also the new gimmick if you submit a new claim while having an existing claim open the close out the oldest claim and lump all the conditions to one new claim. I think it is just a smokescreen to get their numbers up like others have posted here.

Back on point. If that is the case, I would send the evidence you submitted along with a copy of the verification page of the submitted information that has the submittal date on it. They can choke on their own system. As long as you have proof that you submitted the information when you say you did you should be golden.