Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr Bash

Rate this question

Slick

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Well said Pete53 I will concure with that..

Elk Hunt Test #65_14_Gerstle River Test Site_Landbase Test_Ft. Greely AK. 1964_S.R.#99_06

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything

the American public believes is false."-- William Casey, CIA Director!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Haters gonna Hate.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

I reached out to Dr. Bash back in May 2014, traveled to Maryland for an exam and it has taken a few months to have my Nexus and DBQ forms done. He's very thorough. Though difficult to reach at times. It is known that he is a hard person to reach due to his schedule. However, he does tell his clients to constantly reach him. I had him do a Nexus for my cervical spine compression, sleep apnea, hearing loss, tinnitus and scars. I submitted the Nexus and waiting for the DBQs. Currently 30%. Hope that the results will be in my favor. Currently have the DAV assisting. Read 50/50 results from other users here, both great and not so great from the VA decisions w/ Dr. Bash's IME.

• Founder

My take from this thread.

Some folks like Dr Bash, some don't and they are both very passionate about it. This however is not the place for a knock down drag out fight where everyone starts questioning each other's credibility. So just let's move this discussion along. HadIt.com does not endorse anyone I own it so I should know if I've endorsed someone. He is a regular guest on our podcast and Patrick428 with your experience as a psychologist who worked for Veterans Affairs and specialized in PTSD I'm guessing you would make a great guest also, let me know if you are interested.

Patrick428 you bring some great life experience as a combat veteran and a psychologist who has done VA Compensation and Exams. I want to welcome you and I hope everyone else welcomes you and we can share our knowledge and help another veteran.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

Patrick428

Welcome to Hadit. Thank you for helping Veterans

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• In Memoriam

He did my IMO/IME, and I moved to SMC-S with my 100 PT. DR. BASH is a licensed Neuro Radiologist. he has helped me understand that my five broken bonea in my neck are from the accident and not congenital. I am not done yet. here are a few things I know about him. My problems are mostly skellitonal and strokes now.

Dr. Bash

College/University 4 years

Masters degree in Business (2 years) yes

Medical school MD degree 4 years

Licensed Physician Yes

Nurse school/PA none

Internship/OJT 1 year

Residency 4 years

Fellowship clinical 1 year

Fellowship-research at NIH 2 years (PGY7)

Practice only under supervision No

Medical director 3 years

Radiology department director 2 years

MS/Brain--MRI research Yes since

Associate professor Medical school yes-10 years

Peer reviewed articles 22

Paper H-index (14 Oct 2012) 24

Most number of times paper cited 253

Number of paper citations 348

Spinal Cord MRI research experience yes

NIH Senior Fellow/staff experience yes-18 years

Several thousand VA IME’s yes

50+ site visits for VA Quality of Care yes

Years experience as MD 26+

Years accredited VA service rep 8

Review of C-File if available yes

Review x-ray/CT/MRI if available yes

Number of years doing VA cases 26

Number of VA Patients done 4000+

Number of VA organ system claims 40,000 est.

Success rate of cases 80-90%

Edited by Stretch

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity