Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Closed 60%

Rate this topic

USMC3024

Congratulations and take care of yourself.

That is awesome and super fast! I had a partial S/C % awarded to me back in June and within a week I had the BBE and retro pay and then my first actual payment in July. I am still waiting on my remaining/outstanding claims (May 2013 initial claim) so hopefully not too much longer.

Congrats!!!! Now get the help you deserve! :biggrin:

That is awesome and super fast! I had a partial S/C % awarded to me back in June and within a week I had the BBE and retro pay and then my first actual payment in July. I am still waiting on my remaining/outstanding claims (May 2013 initial claim) so hopefully not too much longer.

Congrats!!!! Now get the help you deserve! :biggrin:

I hope your's moves quick, It seems the VA is trying to get these claims out, as mine moved very quick.

I think they are doing the best they can - I see that when you appeal or file an NOD is where the time really slows down. For me I submitted 17 contentions at once so I expected the slow turn around. I was happy/surprised when I did receive my partial S/C % award in June. I am at the end since I have now had my final C&P exam for MH. I am in the waiting game now for the remaining contentions.

Congratulations on your award. You may see your retro in a couple of days but then again you may not see it until the end of the month that's what happened to me last December, I got the envelope about the 20th but didn't receive my retro until Jan 1st. Thank you for your service.

Rick

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use