Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Eagle Has Landed "part 2"

Rate this topic

aggie54

Time for a well deserved break. Hopefully, you can now relax and never have to fight any more battles with your VA regional office.

Good luck to you and your family.

Thank you so much for your comment georgiapapa. I am definitely done with them now. It took me 4 years and 3 months to get this behind me.

Rated at 100% P&T,SSD, and my Military Retirement sure does help me, because at 60 I can barely run or walk fast.

No more life in the fast lane for me. Time to chill, and enjoy my wife and grandchildren

Thank you all, and God Bless.

• HadIt.com Elder

If I have serious health issues I would use Tricare and medicare with the best doctors in the area rather than depend on the VA just because you can get free care. Your job now is to stay alive for as long as possible for your spouse's sake. I use the VA for the most routine issues. Never for anything serious because they are not serious about my health. Four years to get dependency correct! They deserve the fish in the face award. I got SMC only by filing for it, and VA called CUE on themselves. If I did not read Hadit I never would have gotten housebound SMC. If something seems "fishy" about your benefits or claim then it probably is fishy.

John

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats aggie 54...relax now yahoooooooooo

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use