Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Va Secretary, Honorable Bob Mcdonald May Be Looking

Rate this question

hurryupnwait

Question

According to one post, the VA Secretary has been invited to have a look at Hadit.com and has responded that he will have a look. So, now is the time to comment on how to fix the problems with the VA. Please no bashing the VA.

What can he do to improve the VA?

When I count my blessings I count my family and friends twice.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Well done is better than well said.

With the VA... Patience pattawon learner...patience. Don't get me wrong I'm having to deal with the long waits as well. It drives me crazy. but remember slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

why not send your complaints to BOB the miracle worker?? slim chance

he will response to an open board. I email him and got movement but still waiting

but this claim been going 10 years worth emailing, but you got some emailing him

7-8 months after filing jumping the line in front of a lot of vets that have been waiting a lot longer

it just ant right not to me anyway jmho

Edited by RUREADY

why not send your complaints to BOB the miracle worker?? slim chance

he will response to an open board. I email him and got movement but still waiting

but this claim been going 10 years worth emailing, but you got some emailing him

7-8 months after filing jumping the line in front of a lot of vets that have been waiting a lot longer

it just ant right not to me anyway jmho

I can understand your frustration. I'm kind of headed there myself. I would say "the ends justify the means" If so many people are having so much luck with emailing the head honcho then why not. I've been in the military or was for 13 years or so and I am well aware of the chain of command, however, sometimes when the cards are stacked against you from the get go, when the VA raters and compensation process is so adversarial then what choices are you left with. I much rather get what I am entitled to from the beginning than go through this process of getting a little of what I am entitled to here and a bit of it there and maybe get just ratings later after much wasted time, energy, resources, and years of your life.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

I can understand your frustration. I'm kind of headed there myself. I would say "the ends justify the means" If so many people are having so much luck with emailing the head honcho then why not. I've been in the military or was for 13 years or so and I am well aware of the chain of command, however, sometimes when the cards are stacked against you from the get go, when the VA raters and compensation process is so adversarial then what choices are you left with. I much rather get what I am entitled to from the beginning than go through this process of getting a little of what I am entitled to here and a bit of it there and maybe get just ratings later after much wasted time, energy, resources, and years of your life.

If so many people are having so much luck with emailing the head honcho then why not.

helping a few is good but what about the appeals and claim backlog. I would like to see everybody

who has been waiting for 4-5 years in appeals or claims email the heck out of him. My thing is how

is it helping the other vets or getting the RO to do their job something he shouldn't have to tell the RO

to get simple claim process we need him to get the system better put his effort in getting the BAD out

of power, better health care,a shorter time in claim process,are just a few things that will help a lot

of vets and not just one at a time. I always said what ever works for you than do it. jmho