Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

When Was Claim Last Worked

Rate this question

SeattleShay

Question

Seattleshay:

Mine is in Seattle also as an FDC, The original timeline was set at 15 months but in December, it was extended to 37 months. They say because I did a FOIA but I canclled it, they I was told ACE Exams were ordered but the FOIA showed up again as a claim so they are having some issues. Once my claim is done, I'm going to write a newspaper article about the FDC Program and my own experiences. So please keep me informed of your status and outcome...hang in there and good luck to you....

I am going thru this right now, call the VA after hours number above and ask them to open you file and verify they received everything you sent them--I did this 3 nites ago-guy was very helpful, he read back (not verbatim) what I sent so I know they have it, you can also request him/her to send verification email to confirm. I agree though, feedback is the big issue on ebennies. Hope it helps.

Grrrrr......

Will give it 2 more months, 16 mos total, and the contact Allison Hickey to find out why I haven't, at least, had a C&P...

Just read yesterday that VA will be granting RETRO $ for (1) year prior to the filing date of all NEW FDC Claims as a bonus for Vets using the FDC Program. That's some good news, Right. I had 2 FDC's in mid 14, both cleared within 4 months. 1 denied and 1 awarded. Seems like a good program if you only have 1 or 2 issues and absolutely have overwhelming Evidence to support your claim, which most Vet's don't on their 1st claims.

Good luck troops, I started in 2008. 10% 09, NOD 2010, 50% 11, 90% 12 NOD for IU 12, IU Awarded 6/14, been an interesting trip.

Semper Fi

Gastone

SeattleShay:

Any action on your FDC claim yet at the Seattle RO? I finshed the rest of my CP exams last month and signed the 5103 waiver stating that all of my evidence was currently in the system to be adjudicated? As I said in an earlier post that my original FDC timeline of 15 months was later extended to 37 months for some reason? I've never been told that I was out of the FDC Program yet and when I talked to folks at the 1-800 #, they are saying that I am still on the FDC track? So, I'm curious at how your claim is progressing thus far?