VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Unbelievable What Can Be Done With Only A Short E-Mail. Success.

Rate this topic

BigSarge

justrluk,

The response you received sounds positive. Hope everything works out for you.

Georgiapapa

Good morning Fellow Vets and families,

I've been trying to email either Ms Hickey or Robert Mcdonald but have been unable too. I keep receiving a response that says mail server is unreachable. Think Im giving up. Ive sent it more than once with the same response. Anybody else having this issue. ? I've tried sending thru Hotmail and Yahoo? I wonder what I'm doing wrong?

SFC C.

Edited by rcorluvpr

Good evening Brother / Sisters

I finally got thru to Robert Mcdonald. I had to create a Gmail account and send the message that way. If somebody ever has trouble having their message being rejected / or the server being down to va.gov, i.e. Ms Hickey / Mr Mcdonald try sending it thru Gmail it worked for me. Now awaiting a response, from his lower ranking personnel.

God Bless, take care.

So tempting. Good for you guys and gals. I actually might have a DRO meeting as soon as Feb 9th. The VA seems to want to move on my claims. My first estimate from everything Ebennies, attorney, and correspondence from the VA was sometime in 2016 as far as my first appeal. I didn't expect a DRO hearing this quick. Hopefully things keep moving for everyone. Good fortune and a good fight to everyone.

Good evening Brother / Sisters

I finally got thru to Robert Mcdonald. I had to create a Gmail account and send the message that way. If somebody ever has trouble having their message being rejected / or the server being down to va.gov, i.e. Ms Hickey / Mr Mcdonald try sending it thru Gmail it worked for me. Now awaiting a response, from his lower ranking personnel.

God Bless, take care.

Glad you got your e-mail sent, good luck!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use