VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Unbelievable What Can Be Done With Only A Short E-Mail. Success.

Rate this topic

BigSarge

Hello all, looks like I'm getting some movement in eBenefits. I emailed Allison hickey about my appeal on jan 29, 2015. A day later, I got a phone call and eBenefits movement. I'm trying not to get too excited since I was denied the first time but my question is... Does the bva have to review each claim separately? I have 3 n appeal. I'm seeing three different entries on this claim being in the hands of bva. Also do u think I'm close to completion? Emailing Allison hickey has truly been helpful!

• HadIt.com Elder

gmail is great I use it to back up my cell phone on google. You have to have a gmail account to do that

Good morning fellow Vets and families,

Finally got what was owed to me and my family. I brief email to Sec. Mcdonald made the difference. My College sons Dependency claim is finally closed after 3o plus months. Rating pay has cnanged , as well as the money in the bank. Now have to fight for my IU/ Increase for Arthritis of the back, neck, shoulders and knees.

God Bless you all.... Keep the fight, keep that claims Ammo locked and loaded. " Airborne all the Way "

UPDATE: Received paperwork for the C&P in response to the 2013 remand for 12 Feb. Also, they are doing it locally = no travel/wait/etc. Still waiting for copies of records from the physician they mentioned in the remand, so I'll have to go there in person and pay for the records, but it's worth the $25 to finally see the end of the process. I have no way of remembering what was said in the records I requested, but will go over then with a fine-toothed comb when I get them. All of this after waiting since 1/2013 hearing and sending an email last month. More movement and interest in the last 3 weeks than in the previous two years. Still can't believe it and will keep this forum posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Well everyone I have a question, I sent a letter to BVA to have my BVA claim push up and see the VLJ at the ST Pete RO, on 11/05/14 that request was granted. I met with the traveling law judge and all went well and was told that now I had to wait for my docket number to come up and they would issue me a judgment. I put in a motion to advance motion on Docket and was approved on 2/11/14. Here is my question how long does it take to get a reply now that all is in place a nay or yea. ???

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to say, to all, please do your research on hadit.com, because it is the best resource for pinpoint information. I can say, I emailed the Madam Undersecretary Hickey the other morning, thinking this was all non-sense. But, that evening I received an email from Madam Undersecretary herself. Now, if you don't believe she is on the job, answering emails and directing her employees to resolve the issues asap. Well, just email her for yourself. It is real and she is serious! A special THANK YOU to hadit.com and all vets and especially Thadine, for the advice, to email the Undersecretary, just to see what happens. A what happen was a reply! The ball is moving, for real. Thank God !

God Speed,

thrill101

Gulf War Veteran

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use