Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Pt

Rate this topic

id_firefighter30

Well I got my BBE last week and have been busy reading and just trying to soak all of this information in and getting my ducks in a row so to say. So I will go into the claim I applied in April of 2014 for IU for Severe Depression, L knee, right knee, and both ankles and temp 100% for L ankle surgery well by the time the C&P came around I had had a second ankle surgery on the right ankle so I had my C&P done the DR just did the DBQ for both ankles and the knees and then a second for the depression the next day.

Two weeks later the claim moved to prep for decision I contacted my VSO found out I was awarded IU and P&T I waited to for the letter and My last day at work was the 15th of Dec 2013 the IU was approved from DEC 16th 2013 until march for the temp 100 then back to IU until Sept for the R ankle and then to 100% after the DBQ for the scars So this was a rather short claim compared to most peoples around here but i know its done and i have no plans to make anymore claims unless absolutely necessary but I will be around to help if i can good luck to all and listen to the advise given on here good people here.

Congratulations and good luck and good health to you in 2015.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use