Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Examiners Own Email Site In The Va

Rate this question

art1959

Question

I have been doing research on the C&P examiner email site for just C&P examiners started by 2 VA Psychologist who are C&P examiners . I also found that there was a site already in existence since 1977 which had their site moved to Google groups so they could not be investigated or any search engine see their emails. I have found the site before they moved and copied most emails before they were removed. this issue is very important and though it was reported to upper level people in the VA all they did was take down the wiki site started on Nov 13 2010. this in my opinion was done to cover there butt since no one could get emails from the site since it was password protected and you had to be approved by the site administrators who are C&P examiners but the worst part is it was for just C&P examiners and they have been posting their ideas and theory's that veterans are malingering or lying about PTSD. The one administrator states he believes the only one who has PTSD are rape victims. I am hoping the site administrators here would allow me to show the emails which by the way are public therefore under the fact they placed them on the internet are not private. I wonder how many claims were denied since C&P examiners that are Psychologist talk among themselves about C&P exams with other C&P Psychologist who don't even see the veteran and influence the outcome of the exam because of it. The site started on Nov 13 2010 was taken down on the 19th of Dec 2014 but the other site was moved yet still exist. I ask the site administrators here to allow me to show the evidence so as to inform all my brother and sisters who served and there is a lot of evidence to include for example one email showing group theropy notes. thank you for your time and is for some reason I cant,please feel free to contact me on here. god bless. artie

• Founder

art1959

please do not post copies of emails here there is no way to verify them, you can add links to them. I believe this PDF A Practical Guide to Conducting VA Compensation

and Pension Exams for PTSD and Other Mental Disorders Mark D. Worthen & Robert G. Moering maybe something referred to this I've attached it.

the reason I do not want copied text attributed to this person or not, that is why links would be better.

I had originally attached the PDF itself but I changed it to the link above so there is no copyright or legal issue for us found it on this site Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims Bar Association

I just googled a bit and found it, but better to be safe than sorry so now you have the direct links to the site and the pdf. thanks rootbeer22

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Founder

I think this is a good base article also Things to do at your compensation and pension exam

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Thank you very much for the articles and info guys. It always helps to hear a little truth every now and then, even if it hurts!!! I actually multiple exams with a very nice C&P Doc last week, that lost his brother weeks before and his mother that day, he actually flew to another state for the funeral right after my exams. He was a God Send to say the least. I have had over 30 C&Ps in the last 2 years, and I have only met two nice C&P Docs.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Not surprising in the least. But heh we all know that the cards are stacked against up from the get go. The way to combat this is to be smart. Make it easy for them to rate it. Line up the evidence and let them do their thing. They will get caught in the lies and dig their own graves. Unfortunately, we have to wait to get through the process. They can have their BS websites and what ever, I can care less. We have Hadit, we the CFR's, we have USC, laws, regulations and so forth. We have tools that we can use to defeat the wrong doings. Unfortunately we may not have the time always. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. Squeeze the trigger, don't pull. Line up the sight picture and acquire the target. Keep these things in mind and you can pull through the minefield that is the VA claims process. JMHO

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r: