VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Everything Got Denied!

Rate this question

ranger11bv

Question

Is there anyone who can give me some help/advice for the situation for me on Monday meeting with the VRO director And Rating Supervisor?

ranger,

In order to convince the VA they made a mistake and your medical conditions should be service connected, you will need to show them how your different medical conditions were incurred in or caused by your military service. Take any evidence you have showing a connection to military service so you can point out references in your evidence showing a military connection.

For your current service connected conditions, review 38 CFR part 4 and find the Schedule of Ratings for your particular medical conditions. Review the different percentage levels and find the box that contains most of your symptoms listed in your medical records. This gives you an idea of the rating you should have received. If your rating was lower, point this out to the VA officials during your meeting.

In regards to the C & P exam you missed because you did not receive the notice, just explain what happened.

Be truthful during the meeting and keep your cool even if they do not tell you what you want to hear. Keep in mind, you will probably have to deal with the same RO in the future and you do not want to piss them off and have a red flag next to your name. JMO

Good luck.

GP

So far - to me this just sounds like it will be a meeting with some

VBA staff members, not a DRO hearing or anything like that.

Perhaps you can get some things cleared up.

Good luck.

Well just got back from the VA hospital for a hearing test. Get this: remember the MILITARY results i told you all?? in basic: 0's across the board. When i left; the left ear- 5,10,10,5,15,35 right ear- 10, 5, 10,10,10, 25. Well, according to the doc today, my hearing is........ ALL 0's across the board!!! PERFECT! NO LOSS! My tinnitus and hearing loss healed itself! WOW!!!