VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hubby 100% P&t

Rate this topic

Kimmy

I learned not to gripe and complain about the system but instead use that energy to learn what is needed to be successful.

Congatulations....

If only more veterans would learn to channel their energy, it would be a lot better. Sure we have to vent but to turn that frustration into positive proactive energy is key to winning claims.

Thank You for helping your Vet.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations Kimmy,

Good Win...save a little back & enjoy.

................Buck!

Kimmy,

In my opinion, you have been a great advocate for your husband and your hard work has paid off. I know it has been stressful at times for you and your husband but thanks to you, your husband finally received the compensation he earned and deserves. In your husband's eyes, I know you are his hero. I am a big fan of the veteran's spouses on Hadit and believe you are all special ladies for what you all have done on behalf of your veterans.

Congratulations on a job well done. I hope you and your husband and your children live long happy healthy lives.

GP

What conditions and how long was your husband SC for, before the P&T was granted?

PTSD,IBS(Gulf War), Bi-lateral knee, hand, ankle, feet and some others I can't remember right now. He has been service connected since 2012.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use