Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any Info On Testosterone Injections?

Rate this topic

Very informative, K9MAL,

Is it legal to get an AI from India?

I will be on watch for nipple itching/sensitivity.

What length of time is typical for T shots to cause testicular atrophy?

I'm guessing HCG is going to be by prescription and will be something to take up with my PCP?

There's nothing illegal about purchasing pharmaceuticals from India that I'm aware of. A very close friend of mine has ordered Clomid and Altraz from that company with no issue and I've read numerous reports of others doing the same. The only downside was it took about 2'ish weeks to deliver.

The atrophy things is completely dependent on the individual. I've heard of some not experiencing anything while others complain about having raisins 3 months in. Time line wise, even if you experience some atrophy, HCG can bring them back to normal size, within a reasonable amount of time.

Keep throwing questions and I'll do my best to answer. Everything I'm relaying to you is easily verifiable and is the most current protocol that is being used by doctors who are leading the field. Your PCP and a lot of docs go by old, out dated methodology that doesn't optimize testosterone availability, and give them the best results possible.

Sorry if my response are brief... Got a lot of balls in the air currently but I'm happy to help.

So far so good. I feel better, not going back to bed after breakfast, getting good feedback from just 3 workouts so far.

I went into a GNC and asked about an aromatase inhibitor and the guy had to research it. The company has one but it's 63 bucks for a 30 day supply. I'm still looking online. It would be worth that and more for something that keeps me on the up and up, avoiding slumps.

One week since the injection tomorrow so I will see if I fall off.

I definitely want to do the once a week injections, but if my Dr. says no, then where will I get the syringes and needles?

Broncovet,

I drink Mexican Cokes whenever I have the choice. The glass may make some difference, but the real difference is that down there they still make them with real cane sugar. To save money, ours is made with high fructose corn syrup.

Funny thing. I am wondering if it has anything to do with the injections, but I have always had an extreme Coca-Cola addiction and would suffer through eliminateing it from my diet during short periods of training.

I quit cold turkey without the withdrawal headaches when I got the first shot. No craving at all! In fact, I poured a little after a meal a couple days ago and it seemed to make my throat kind of raspy.

I went into a GNC and asked about an aromatase inhibitor and the guy had to research it. The company has one but it's 63 bucks for a 30 day supply. I'm still looking online. It would be worth that and more for something that keeps me on the up and up, avoiding slumps.

One week since the injection tomorrow so I will see if I fall off.

I definitely want to do the once a week injections, but if my Dr. says no, then where will I get the syringes and needles?

Glad to hear you're having success! An AI is typically a prescription medicine so I'm curious to know what GNC is trying to sell you?

I'll ask a few friends where they get their supplies and let you know.

They will order a product called Erase Pro which several bodybuilders seem to swear by.

The prescription would surely work better, but don't I have to have a prescription to order on the link you posted?

There are some other OTC's on the market but none held in such high regard as erase pro. Of course I found that I can buy it online for a little over half what GNC wants and the wait is probably about the same.

I think I will be needing something. Today my workout was not as successful as the first 3, and my nips seem a bit touchy.

Next injection is next Friday, then I'don't like to go to weekly and use an AI.