VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Jacksonville Va Canceled Nearly 60,000 Veterans' Health Appointments In 14-Month Span

ranger11bv

This goes far deeper than any reports since many vets, like I, didn't realize the games the VA was playing with our appointments.

I've had appointments cancelled morning of in Portland, Arizona and Vegas - pretty disruptive when you've planned your month around it.

Edited by Notorious Kelly

recently I went pay to see a non va doctor because of the TEMPLE TEXAS VAMC denying me care, and I saw what professional healthcare is. the doctor was caring, precise, unrushed, thorough. attentive, just a great experience and I left in a good mood, unlike almost everytime I go to the VA someone says or does some stupid assenine thing that just enrages me.. I dread going to the VA because I see the big picture of what they are doing to vets, myself included and it just chaps my ass like the desert sun.

Its pathetic that im a disabled vet and had to resort to paying out of pocket to counter the lies that my vamc has been using to deny me care.. The doctor shook his head in disgust and laughed at the report that the VA wrote. THAT IS WHY THE VA DOESNT WANT VETS SEEING OUTSIDE DOCTORS, BECAUSE THEY WILL TELL US THE TRUTH!!!

recently I went pay to see a non va doctor because of the TEMPLE TEXAS VAMC denying me care, and I saw what professional healthcare is. the doctor was caring, precise, unrushed, thorough. attentive, just a great experience and I left in a good mood, unlike almost everytime I go to the VA someone says or does some stupid assenine thing that just enrages me.. I dread going to the VA because I see the big picture of what they are doing to vets, myself included and it just chaps my ass like the desert sun.

Its pathetic that im a disabled vet and had to resort to paying out of pocket to counter the lies that my vamc has been using to deny me care.. The doctor shook his head in disgust and laughed at the report that the VA wrote. THAT IS WHY THE VA DOESNT WANT VETS SEEING OUTSIDE DOCTORS, BECAUSE THEY WILL TELL US THE TRUTH!!!

Sierra you speak the truth man. I feel the same way. I still don't understand how some of these VA docs sleep at night. I mean trust me I understand the pressures of management but there is a definite line crossed when you are talking about the health and well being of another human being. Especially one who has served this country to guarantee the freedoms we all enjoy. Not trying to get on a high horse or anything but DAM.

Edited by ArNG11

I kind of new there was some fiddling with numbers but not to that extent. That is ridiculous.