Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rage

Rate this question

bionoce

Question

There are many things you can do. First, try not put yourself in a situation where rage is likely to occur. "Road rage" is a biggie. Try not drive places in a hurry, but leave early so you have plenty of time and dont blame other drivers for the delay.

Take responsiblity for your own actions, accept that, find out what you did wrong, and fix it. If you blame others, it makes you feel good, but then you are likely to repeat your mistake that you blamed others for. Even if it was others fault, remember to ask yourself how you could have prevented it, even tho it was others fault.

Keep the 5 P's in mind: Proper Preperation Prevents Poor Performance. People who prepare well tend to do well. Pay your bills a month ahead, and you wont ever be late.

For me, tho, the biggest thing was for me to realize I'm NOT the biggest thing. He is bigger than we are and he rarely ever got angry.

Dont drink, its like throwing gasoline on open flame you will get burnt.

When I get angry I vacate the area. Talk a walk get a drink of water. Never respnd react when angry. I have turned into such a pansy. But I stay out of trouble. The longer you go dont mean anything. When I go a long time without reacting and when I do I cant stop.

Lots of self help books and if I knew your history I could recommend one. If you see a doctor ask if he could suggest one for ya.

I avoid conflicts

Lifting weights does wonders for me.It keeps me focused and helps my depression.Most of my anger and rage outbursts happen when i am depressed.

a deep hypnoitic purging can be amazing ...