Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Two Year Old C&p Exam

Rate this question

air1

Question

I HAD A C &P EXAM TWO YEARS AGO AND I AM STILL WAITING ON MY DRO DECISION AFTER FILING NOD 12/2013,AND DRO HEARING 10/17 2015.WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT I WILL HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER PSYCH EXAM BEFORE AND RATING IS GIVEN.I HAD A C&P DONE 04/2014 SCHEDULE BY MY LAWYER THAT WAS TURN INTO THE VA DRO OFFICER BEFORE OCTOBER 2015 HEARING.THE HEARING OFFICER SAID AFTER RECORDER WAS OFF THAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING AND THAT GAVE ME HOPE BUT ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS SINCE THEN AND I SEE PEOPLE GETTING THEIR IN 30 DAYS,MY LAWYER SAID SHE SEEN PEOPLE WITH LESS EVIDENCE GET A POSITIVE RATING.JUST WORRIED AND TIRED.PTSD-DEPRESSION -ANXIETY MY CLAIM RELATED TO ASSAULT IN MILITARY.CURRENTLY IN THERAPY(PSYCH) AND WEEKLY SLEEP DISTURBANCE CLASS.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Well, I doubt you had a hearing 10/2015, unless, of course, you are psychic. If you mean 10/2014 for your hearing, then you may hear something in the next year or so. YOu have barely 6 months since your hearing, and, rememeber VA has put on the farce they are completing claims quicker and reducing the backlog, when, in reality, they are increasing the appeal backlog and not helping anything at all.

IT WAS 10/2014 MY DRO.IM IN WV THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST RO IN THE COUNTRY.I WAS MAINLY WANDERING IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME IF THEY WOULD REQUIRE ME TO TAKE ANOTHER PSCHE EXAM BECAUSE THE VA EXAM IS OVER TWO YEARS.MY LAWYER GOT ME AN EXAM THAT IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY ,WOULD THEY GO AHEAD AND RATE ME.

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't think they will set you up another C&P if the first one has creditable probative evidence in your favore remember evidence is what wins our claims.

just sit tight you should be hearing from them soon, find a hobby and keep busy...if you don't hear from them soon I'd ask your VSO to find out about your status? and whats going on.

jmo

........Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

THE FIRST ONE WAS LEAST AS LIKELY AS NOT,BUT MY PRIVATE C&P WAS MORE THAN LEAST AS LIKELY THAN NOT.I ALSO HAVE MY OWN LAWYER AND I WILL WAIT UNTIL LATER AND CALL HER.I DID SEND AND INQUIRY VIA VA TO CHECK MY STATUS.I JUST WAS WORRY THEY MIGHT WAIT UNTIL LATER AND THEN INSTEAD OF MAKING A DECISION WOULD TRY TO BUY TIME AND ASK ME TO GET AN SECOND EXAM TO COUNTER MY PRIVATE EXAM.THANKS BUCK FOR ADVISE.

First, Phillip im not screaming at you.Secondly, if you choose to not read a post because it has cap letters then I rather you not read them.I DID NOT WRITE TO BE PATRONIZE BY SOMEONE WHO REFUSE TO HELP FELLOW VET.THANK YOU .GOD BLESS

Edited by air1