Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Secondary Claims

Rate this question

lcurle

Question

Hey all,

I just put in a claim. Since I was denied Tendonitis for my R ankle and due to the chronic nature of it, I filed for Tendonosis. In addition to that I filed a secondary "Chronic Back Pain" to my lower lumbar degeneration as well as IU due to said conditions. Since I am in now unable to move very well, 32 years old btw, I am debating about going to the VAMC ER since the muscle relaxers and naproxin that was prescribed to me does nothing. The only thin that touches my pain and allows me to move freely is cannabis. Unsure what to do, this morning I was unable to move until my wife helped me out of bed. Debating about going to the VA today....any advice is appreciated. If this is what my life is going to be like unsure if I can handle it.

Yes, it does. Essentially, rude as f*ck and minimizing your pain. About what I expected from the MRI report, but not like THAT! This is why I am not interested in any treatment thru those clowns, I would be down there choking the last breath out of whoever wrote that, after breaking all their fingers. P*sses me off just reading it. "Team 10" would be done to "Team 9" by now. A-holes!

Yes, it does. Essentially, rude as f*ck and minimizing your pain. About what I expected from the MRI report, but not like THAT! This is why I am not interested in any treatment thru those clowns, I would be down there choking the last breath out of whoever wrote that, after breaking all their fingers. P*sses me off just reading it. "Team 10" would be done to "Team 9" by now. A-holes!

Why would the MRI report even have that, is what I want to know. The radiologist's job is to read and report the findings, not make treatment recommendations. Things would be so much different if they had to face themselves to get their much deserved treatment and comp, like we do. They wouldn't like it if the shoe was on the other foot, that's for sure!

It costs them nothing to be professional and COURTEOUS, and it goes a long way. Being rude goes just as far, but obviously the other direction.

It is a bunch of BS and since I had to push my provider to get an MRI initially. Usually he wants me to come in and discuss the results, this time he sent his nurse to send me a secured message saying oh continue with Naproxin. I am sure this will result in a poor chance to get my rating for my back increased from 20%.