Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100 T&p Ptsd.

Rate this topic

Oiler1995

OMG!!! I been 70% PTSD for awhile now,i just went on ebenefits and my award is 100% P&T for PTSD,i am just beyond myself,i can't stop crying,it's been a roller coaster ride for 6 months and now it's over.My emotions are so twisted right now,it wasn't a feeling of happiness,i am really not sure how i feel right now.I don't care about the money and benefits.I'm feeling i need to stay in treatment,as it has been helping me,but i am far from feeling the joys of life.The VA in Syracuse New york,has saved my life.I just completed a 12 week study program for veterans with PTSD and substance abuse issues.I feel great about myself,for once in my life since i left the navy, i was never able to complete any kind of therapy.Thank you Navy04, especially blastdaddy and everybody on Hadit for being there for me.God bless you all.

Congratulations Oiler!!!

Be sure and check out all of your state benefits and anything else you will have coming to you.

As best you can relax, and take a deep breath and enjoy yourself as much as possible.

All the best to you and your family!!

Greg

Oiler1995,

Now your eligible family members can get Champva healthcare coverage and Chapter 35 DEA educational benefits. These are great benefits. You now qualify for free dental care, base commissary and exchange privileges,etc.

Good luck and take care of yourself.

GP

Congratulations on this great news....Oiler1995 :biggrin:

I am truly happy for you brother.

Hopefully someday my ship will come in if the VA don't sink it!

Best of luck and spend wise!

God Bless,

Coastie72

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use