Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100 T&p Ptsd.

Rate this topic

Oiler1995

This is VERY good news Jean. I was gone all day and couldn't wait to get home to see if there was an update and Thank God he is OK!

It is quite common for vets to get very depressed when they actually win our claims.I dont know why, I guess it just confirms how disabled veterans really are ,and, if VA determines they cant work anymore that can be dreadful.

BUT you all have so much to be happy about.I only hope the retro comes Very soon and that you all can enjoy it.

This is compensation for your husband's sacrifice in service and he deserves every bit of it and he also deserves the best medical care he can get.

My Pastor and I prayed for you all last night. I am a product of the power of prayer.And I always pray for the VA too,

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes so glad to hear the wonderful news, I too was gone most of the day...please let your hubby know he has family here on hadit, I think a lot of us worried about this, I am so relieved he made it through.

I hope the new meds start to ease his pain and get it under control ..maybe the Dr's will change that new med?

you guys take care and start to enjoy the big win & don't forget to send in for your ChampVA insurance as well as all the other benefits.

I second what georgiapapa mention'' it takes a strong woman to stand by a man with PTSD ''& you and your daughter are strong as they come.

Thank God Our prayers were answered.

...............Buck

• Founder

Thank you Jean for keeping us posted I am so very happy to hear this. Sometimes the meds can make you fuzzy so you don't remember if you did take or didn't I have mine set up in a certain way so that I can't accidentally take to many. Please tell Oiler that contrary to popular belief more is not always better :-) Him there with you and his family is what it is all about and after a win it is normal to have a bit of emotional roller coaster ride.

Let him know we are all thinking of him.

Hi everyone,this is oiler,first I want to say thank you to all of you for the care and concern you given me and my family.All these posts helped my wife and daughter a great deal.She couldn't believe the concern from people on hadit.I feel ok today,My wife is controlling my pain meds because I have a hard time taking them as prescribed and it almost cost me my life.The good news on the win took me for a loop.I have a hard time dealing with emotions even if it is a good thing like this.My retro was deposited this morning,so we are going out and enjoy ourselves,maybe I'll buy her 20 dozen roses,lol,for the hell I put this woman through.I hope everyone the best with there claims and I hope you get a big win like this also,good bless all the members on Hadit.

Edited by Oiler1995

Great to see you back here Oiler......!!!!! Sounds like you have a wonderful family that needs you around for a Long Time.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use