• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100 T&p Ptsd.

Rate this topic

Oiler1995

• HadIt.com Elder

That's Great Olier1995... :smile:

...................Buck

I am happy about the award,but my god, the depression is still dehabilitating.I dont need another suicide attempt,my family has been in devastation for 30 years.I have a 14 year old daughter,i can"t take my life sometimes,i just dont want to feel anymore.My God she would be devastated also my wife and parents and brother.I was devastated what i seen in Beruit in 1983 and then 911,i worked in the south tower,3rd floor,so i survived.What i seen during 911 doesn"t even come close to Beruit.I am hanging on by a string everyday,but i need to be there for my daughter and family.100% P&T Means shit,except buying things and taking care of family.It doesn't help this so called stress disorder.I am not feeling well,and i am not looking for sympathy on hadit.I have to be there for my family,i will visit heaven later,but now is not the right time,i hope.God bless.

HI,This is oiler1995's wife,Jean.My husband overdosed on pain meds early this morning.Thank god i have his password for this site.Me and our family are beyond devastated.When EMS got to the house,he was gone.They gave him an injection,of some kind and started to get a pulse,I cant go to the hospital with our daughter,we are so afraid.We are devastated.WE fear so much when we get the phone call,please,please,please pray for us that he comes home.

This is horrible news!

I was about to post a Congrat and here I see he is back in the hospital.....

Why do you feel he overdosed?

Do you count his meds? .

Hold onto the meds and put them in a safe place.

"The VA in Syracuse New york,has saved my life.I just completed a 12 week study program for veterans with PTSD and substance abuse issues.I feel great about myself,"

Do you know where his discharge certificate is from the Syracuse VAMC?

Was there a major change to his meds when he was there?

I certainly will pray for him...This is just horrible news........

I didnt know Oiler was a NYer. I was surprised to see he got a good decision from Buffalo RO.

Please let us know his condition as soon as you can...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use